Sunday, October 2, 2016

Three Tags and a Video!


Hey there everyone! It has definitely been ages since I have blogged or crafted. I made these tags ages back with some video. I finally pushed myself to edit it and publish for all of you.


I used a lot of inks and paints for these tags. I cant list all the colors but I can make a list of the brands for you guys. You can always comment and ask if you want to know anything in particular :)




-I used Tim Holtz Bubble stencil in the start (that is the part not recorded) Also used Matte Texture Paste from Ranger.
-I cut the tags from Prima Marketing Inc's "Garden Fable" collection and used the cardboard stickers from the same collection.
-The powder inks are "Primary Elements" by ColourArte. They have a shimmer when they dry up, pretty much like some of the Color Bloom sprays by Prima.
-I am also using Acrylic Paints and Opal Magic colors by Prima Marketing (Finnabair Collection) and Silks by ColourArte again.
-Stamped a Prima Stamp (Epiphany Collection) using Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks.
-I used Microbeads at the end from Prima Marketing Art ingredients (Finnabair Collection)

Here is the link to the video: You are welcome to leave comments here or on the video if you want to know about anything!



Hope you have enjoyed the process. I am still learning to make better videos. :-)
Until next time!
x
-J.

2 comments: