Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Scrapbook Layout

Hey everyone!

I made my first, independent 12x12'' layout and it turned out to really nice! :) I made it using Bo-Bunny's Love and Lace paper die cuts whereas I kept this kraft paper (layered) as the base, that I found at a local store. It is super heavy and sturdy.


 Lots and lots of layers and inks and embellishments :) The resin frame is by Prima Marketing (Junkyard Findings by Ingvild Blome) and the hexagon chipboard background sheet is from Wycinanka that I cut.

The background inks are Color Bloom Srapy with some Primary Elements. I did a lot of distressing on the base layer. I love distressing :)


The Art Basics and And Ingredients by Finnabair were used. I love microbeads and my new found love of glass glitter :)

You can see all the awesome paper layers in the image above!


Also sharing a little video I made for this layout. 



Hope you enjoyed what I created! Would love to have your comments <3 
Have a nice day! 
Until next time! 
xx
-J

10 comments:

  1. wow it is so lovely the colors and the background! very beautiful <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love kraft with red :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! And super awesome for first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Layout!! The colours are gorgeous and I love how you have used die-cuts with kraft base... what a combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, love kraft + red! love and lace is beautiful! :)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Jaihan! The layout composition and the layering is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete