Thursday, February 25, 2016

Card Week: Day One!


Hey everyone!
Here is a quick post for my card week. As mentioned in my previous post, I am pushing myself to create cards for one week (to get back to making them :) )


I have used Bo Bunny's Love and Lace collection paper for the background, its a beautiful blue, a few layers using Spell binders die cut and the Bo Bunny's Sticker Sheet. The floral vine is by Simon Says Stamp. 

I have gesso-ed the background a bit to tone it down from a few places, added a few pearls and stopped myself from using micro beads :p
Enjoy a few more pictures and I hope you all liked it!




Until Next Time! 
x
-J

6 comments:

  1. its lovely. are the little blue flowers handmade?
    PS:the beads must be feeling so lonely :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I really need to work on something simpler (let the beads feel lonely :p )
      and nope, they are not handmade. They are available at Artful Crafting. regular mulberry flowers. :)

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the composition! so beautiful! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card... the colours are so Lush!!! and the layout is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete