Thursday, January 7, 2016

My December Projects.

Hello there lovely people!
I am here with another post for Crafty Kickstart. If you dont know what Crafty Kickstart is, you might wanna read all about it here :)

I am on vacations right now and I dont have my stuff here with me. I did not know I will miss my craft space back home but yes I do. It is a great feeling to have this passion for something in your life :) I am flying tomorrow InshaAllah and will share more with you guys.

In the meantime I have hoarded a few things to get me started once I am back. There is one Crafty haul from Simon Says Stamp, I  got hold of Watercolor Pencils from Faber Castell (which were pretty cheap- I found out later that they are for kids). I have yet to try them.

I am sharing with you a few projects I completed last month- a few of them were for clients and some for some acquaintances.

A 6x4 inch mini book in mixed media. The paper was originally from Stationer's Desk from Prima- the outcome had completely different colors. :) 

Before Christmas, I had a dinner with a few of my friends. I created small chocolate boxes for them as a giveaway. Decorated them with Baker's twine and a daisy with a stamped sentiment that said "Enjoy the Little things in life" They loved it :-) 

A client wanted me to create a printer's tray with her childhood photos. I worked around teals and browns and created this.
The biggest project in December. This was a huge printer's tray that a client wanted for her room. This tray came with a black frame (that I colored brown and mod podged paper later) I loved every detail and I think I did a great job with it. I hope the client loved it too :) 

A 6x6 canvas in mixed media. the white paper is for a 3x4 inch photo that the client wanted to put in herself. 

A Christmas Card I created for a friend to be sent all the way to Sweden. The card was enclosed in a coordinating box , tied with a twine. The card kit was from Panduro Hobby, UK. 
I hope you guys liked the projects. There were a few more but I dont have their photos in my phone and I am not home so I cant access my own laptop. :)

Please leave your feedback and let me know which one you like the best!
Will hopefully be posting in a few days all the way from the other side of the world :)

Until next time!
xx
-J. 

15 comments:

  1. Such lovely projects Jaihan! even with your busy schedule and travelling you managed quite a few :) the mixed media book is absolutely gorgeous! looking forward to more pearlbox in my feed. Have a safe flight back home xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! all the projects are amazingly beautiful... totally in love with your work :-) Safe travelling back home xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amina. Back home safe and sound alhamdulilah ❤

      Delete
  3. Jaihan. had been waiting for your post! ;)...what an array of lovely projects, the huge printer's tray was definitely the cherry on top. Since i'm more into giveaway boxes, gifting, I liked the small boxes you did for friends, simple yet tasteful. Have a safe journey back! I like the part of getting back when you get to finally open your shopping and use them! Enjoy your crafty haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes haven't gotten the energy to open the suitcases yet but really looking forward to opening the stuff ❤

      Delete
  4. What an eye candy. I loved all the projects. But my favorite is the mixed media book. Love love love the dimensions and detailing on that. Have a safe flight, Jaihan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much. The book is becoming favorite lol!

      Delete
  5. The chocolate boxes are so adorable & the altered tray looks beautiful, especially the metallic roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each and every project of yours...specially mixed media projects...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is beautiful except for that huge printers tray. Its super duper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful projects, liked the mixed media mini book the most!

    ReplyDelete