Friday, May 1, 2015

Vintage Spring!

Hey people, I am back again with a new post. This time, I am playing with Fusion Card Challenge: Happy Days.

This is the challenge:

What could fit more nicely with this palette than the lovely Prima Marketing's Bella Rouge!! :) This is what I have created using both, the picture and the layout:

Spring days are happy days for sure! I have layered several flowers and fussy cut the girl from Bella Rouge Collection. Doesnt it seem like she is standing in a garden and smelling the flowers? :) Here are a few close ups:

The heat embossed paper, stained with distress spray. 
The closeup of layered flowers of different textures, the floral base paper and the glitter outlined rose. 
The fussy cut girl. 

Hope you liked my creation, do leave your lovely feedback!
Have a nice weekend guys
xx
-J





2 comments:

  1. ohhh wow Jaihan... awesome card... I love the heat embossing and the layers...
    GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete