Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Some Pastel Lovin'!

Hey Everyone!!
I am here again with another card that I did for Cardabilities Sketch # 121. The layout sketch for this challenge was this:

It's almost spring here and there is nothing better to the eyes than the lovely pastel colors. I had a good collection of paper pads from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Collection that I thought of using for this card. This is what I made using the layout above. 


It is a pretty simple card basically using mix and match papers. I chalked the edges of the base card using white pigment ink pad, punched the blue strips using a Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch. 

I have added several matching Prima Marketing blooms and cut out a sentiment from the paper pads I was using. 

I'll be yours and you'll be mine :-) The dots on the circle are glossy accented. 


I added a twine bow as well.  Twine is very summery. I love it! Also, the outline of the bigger blue fabric flower was done by myself using Stickles.
I hope you guys enjoyed going through it. Do leave your feedback. :-)
xx
-J 



15 comments:

  1. Lovely pastel colors for a striking card. Thank you for playing along at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is SO PRETTY Jaihan! Love all the pretty spring time colors you've used! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    CARDABILITIES DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Hoping to join the fun again! :-)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty card..and so many lovely details.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękna praca, śliczna kompozycja kwiatów!
    Bożena DT Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crisp colors in your card! Lovely! Thank you for playing along with Cardabilities :-) Good luck! Love- Cathrine DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking it out and leaving your feedback :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for checking it out and leaving your feedback :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the papers and embellishments you used!
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete