Monday, June 23, 2014

Printer's Tray

Hey Everyone!

I have been wanting to work on these trays for so long, I only tried them recently. It was actually a lot of fun. I have always enjoyed working on things with so much detail! :)

Here are some of the recent ones I have made.
The complete face. I have already placed it on my wall and the middle empty space has a picture now. 
The heat embossed butterflies, the buttons and brads arranged next to washi

Theses one inch squares are made by another fellow crafter from my home-country. I love to use them in my projects. 
The rub-on layered with crackle accent. Loved the result.

A mulberry rose layered with a metal charm with some pearl swirls. 
 

L is for Love :) 

I covered the sides with some washi tape

The second one I did was a story from the left to right. Here is what I did.
The full face of the tray. The top left corner has a picture now.


The "M" was crackle accented.

Some more details. 






That's it for now. I did my first tray last year and you can check it out here
Do leave your feedback. :)
Love.  







1 comment:

  1. Love both the trays and all the details! and the brown one is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete