Friday, February 14, 2014

Of love & all things red...

Hey peeps,
I know it has been real long since I have blogged, was super busy with orders, studies and stuff.
In this short post, I just wanted to share some of the stuff I created for Valentine's Day. Everything got sold, thanks God. :) Take a look!
[You are my reason why] a small picture frame

Upclose

another picture frame with handcrafted flowers in red. 

the beautiful sentiment in gold heat embossing 

another one of the picture frame. 


Closeup of the sentiment


an altered tissue roll. love this color combination! 

another one of the altered tissue roll. love themed 

from the front, the top and upclose. 




I did not have a lot of time and this was something totally unplanned hence only a few items. I am happy everybody who bought the stuff was happy with their purchase.
visit Pearl.box to check out more and to keep yourselves updated :))
do leave you comments and lemme know how did you find them!

2 comments:

  1. wow so adorable cards :) love the colors and specially the embossing and the flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tehreem! glad to see you looking at so many older posts :D <3

      Delete