Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Always & Forever

Hey y'all!
I wanted to put this on my blog for so long but winters are getting to me. I have become a couch potato totally.

We all have  pieces out of our creations that instantly become one of the best, effortlessly! I guess it is when you are making something for someone real close!? This one was for my best friend who also happens to be one of my oldest friends. :-)




It is about  8x10 inches; made with chipboard. Starting off with a picture, I heat embossed the borders and then added flowers (teal ones are die cut and distressed and then shaped into) and butterflies. Since this picture is from their Nikkah (Marriage), I put up an Always & Forever label. :) 

Here are a few more pictures. 




Teal, Mauve, Ivory and Grey are all taken from the couple's clothing. :-) Added a few buttons and flourishes to complete the look. Do click on the pictures to view them larger.
I hope you all like it!
xx




2 comments:

  1. This one's oh soh pretty!
    Can you make me one with a "forever alone" label? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol No Sana, You have to find me your perfect family picture. I'll make you one :D

      Delete